You are here
General Manager / Vice President, Corporate Finance
- Senior Position within Large Corporation
- Lead Strategy M&A Role
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading, well-managed and highly profitable resource-based manufacturers who supply clients internationally. Their business groups share common missions which seek to generate sustainable growth throughout the value chain. The Firm's core competencies lie in plantation management and energy resource development, with companies across various sectors which produce and distribute a diverse range of quality products.
- Lead and supervise mergers and acquisitions transactions for the Group; structure and evaluate deals; as well as conduct due diligence, negotiation and closing
- Lead joint-ventures and partnerships in line with Group's strategic plan
- Develop, maintain and strengthen the Group's relationships with financial institutions and market players
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years corporate finance experience gained from an investment banking and/or in-house large MNC environment
- Proven deal execution capabilities, especially in the energy-related sector
- Commercially astute with high energy
- Self-driven, good leadership and strong team player
- Strong communication and presentation skills (oral and written); as well as fluency in English, Mandarin would be advantageous to communication needs with stakeholders based in China and Internationally
- Good degree in the areas of Accountancy, Finance, Engineering or Economics from recognized universities.
- CFA/CPA/Masters would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
This role is a premiere role within an organisation with a global footprint who are seeing to develop their international presence further. They are seeking over the next few years to acquire companies which will grow their international footprint. They are looking to hire a seasoned M&A banker with a strong skillset in Execution and getting deals done. This role will be as the head of M&A strategy for the group identifying key areas to develop and grow. It would be a great role for a banker with a background in having done deals in the Energy and Manufacturing space.