You are here
General Manager - Hospitality
- Hospitality / Lifestyle industry
- Part of Pioneer Team in regional expansion
About Our Client
Our client pride themselves in being the market leader in the hospitality and lifestyle industry in Singapore. They are well established in Singapore for over 40 years and the company can pride themselves to be rated as a one of the top players in the market and present in more than 15 markets. We are seeking candidates who are able to represent the brand and be part of a dynamic team committed in delivering and communicating the company's visions and goals.
The GM will be the most senior management position in the Development and is entrusted with its successful business development and profitable operations.
Fully responsible for steering the management team in the right corporate direction and performing at its highest optimum level report to the board of directors
Partner closely with the local Business Units Heads to lead and drive sales strategy in markets in regards to route to market, new channels, general trade expansion, trade marketing, pricing to achieve best in class standards.
Review current standards and set new benchmarks for customer segmentation, route planning, optimum field force strength and their KPIs for direct and indirect route to market models.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8-10 years holding a leadership position managing various teams in the organisation, ideally from the lifestyle hospitality/lifestyle industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders
- An ability to be creative and think out of the box and take risks
What's on Offer
- Market Leader in lifestyle & hospitality sector
- Innovative and collaborative environment with internal and external stakeholders