You are here
General Manager, Healthcare - Philippines
- Exciting leadership role in a growing market
- Based in Manila
About Our Client
Our client is a key distributor in healthcare and consumer packaged goods providing sophisticated supply chain management solutions to leading customers worldwide. Due to the exponential growth in the region, they are now seeking an experienced leader for this leadership role to be accountable for P&L performance and delivery for Philippines in their Healthcare business.
Reporting to the Regional Head, this role will have full accountability of the overall P&L and general management of Philippines. You will lead and drive the company's Healthcare strategy in the country and provide effective leadership to continue to inspire and develop the current team capabilities. You will also be responsible to build and grow the team as the business continues to grow exponentially. You will be the focal point of contact for key customer relationships and would also continue to identify, evaluate and suggest new investment opportunities to expand the local market share. Managing the sales and operations team, you will implement appropriate strategies and action plans to support a strong market and customer focus approach. As a key leadership role, you will be responsible to create and build a strong vision and team to ensure the company continue to progress and prosper in a very dynamic and competitive environment.
The Successful Applicant
- A recognised university degree and/or Masters qualification
- 10-15 years of working experience in the relevant sector of healthcare such as pharmaceutical, consumer healthcare or consumables
- Possess knowledge of consumer healthcare channels and trade management; and also familiar with pharmaceutical regulatory affairs
- Demonstrated track record in driving growth, building up teams and has managed a sizeable P&L
- Proven sales & marketing strategic leader with a 'hands-on' approach, and have the ability to demonstrate tenacity and resourcefulness
- Strategic leader with a 'hands-on' approach, and have the ability to demonstrate tenacity and resourcefulness
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and possess an entrepreneurial mindset and capability
What's on Offer
As part of the senior leadership team in in Asia, you have a unique opportunity to fully be responsible for the Healthcare business of a leading organisation with direct impact on performance. You will be part of a fast pace multicultural team that are passionate for the brands they represent.