You are here
General Manager, Golf Resort
- Based in Johor
- Excellent remueration package
About Our Client
Our client is public listed company and is looking to grow their business in Singapore and Malaysia. Therefore, they need an experience general manager on golf course and hotel management.
- To hire, train and manage full-time and part-time employees to run golf course operations.
- To oversee golf course with the practical aspects of building, developing and maintaining the course.
- To build membership, create promotional material to attract and communicate with members, and develop plans to improve facilities for members.
- To promote the facilities through advertising, and organise tournaments to attract visiting golfers.
- Familiar with the practical and financial aspects of managing golf course facilities, including shops, restaurants, clubhouse and the course itself.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in golf course management, business administration, hotel and restaurant management, or related field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and financial skills to develop and monitor budgets
- Good marketing and customer service skills to attract and retain members
What's on Offer
This company offers an attractive salary package plus additional bonus & benefits program. For the right candidate the company has long term job security, career advancement and a strong support team.