You are here
Futures, Derivatives and Commodities Compliance
MAS, Exchange exposure
About Our Client
Our client is an emerging regional financial institution focused on markets products such as commodities, derivatives, and futures. They are currently rapidly expanding in Singapore and are looking for individuals to join their compliance function with strong regulatory (MAS) and exchange related experience.
To lead the Regulatory Compliance Team, with strong markets compliance, regulatory exposure such as dealing with MAS inspections and exchange experience.
1. Maintain a comprehensive Compliance Matrix to ensure compliance with all licensing & regulatory requirements
2. Provide advisory and interpretation of various MAS regulations.
3. Be the main liaising party with MAS and maintain an effective communication channel
4. Monitor & disseminate regulatory updates and provide advisory to the affected departments.
5. Monitor and coordinate regulatory submission
6. Implement the Compliance Policy and Procedures; assist to review organisational policies and procedures for adherence to regulatory requirements
7. Deal with compliance issues relating to clients and products traded (Commodities, Derivatives and Futures)
8. Any other compliance projects as and when assigned by HOD
The Successful Applicant
The candidate must have a strong regulatory compliance and markets focused background, be self motivated and adaptable to a growing market and evolving compliance environment and requirements. A background in dealing with the MAS and exchanges would be advantageous. Specialising in markets compliance, commodities, and derivatives would also be a plus.
What's on Offer
The job offers the relevant candidate, strong career progression and exposure to a unique compliance environment in a rapidly evolving markets environment. The incumbent will be an key contributor to a highly specialized and skilled compliance team.