You are here
FP&A Assistant Manager
- Excellent training and development
- Good career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a Singapore based conglomerate with a history that spans more than 3 decades. They are a holding company with multi-businesses, and currently have more than 30,000 staff globally. The upper management is well known for their commitment to developing their employees, and now the Singapore office is looking for a new talent to further drive their success.
As a FP&A Assistant Manager, you will be in the Group Accounting team and will be involved with full forecasting, planning, and budgeting activities. Working along-side the Finance Manager, you will also be involved in financial/management reporting, and tracking of KPIs. You will also be given the exposure for rotation in different areas of the business if you excel.
The Successful Applicant
To apply, you should have
- Degree in Accountancy from a reputable educational institute
- External audit experience from one of the Big 4 accounting firms
- Additional commercial experience will be preferred
- Ability to work independently and provide business insights
- Keen eye for detail and strong communication skills
What's on Offer
This role offers you the opportunity to kick-start your commercial experience coming out of external audit. Not only will you be given autonomy to run your analysis and reporting work, you will also be part of a high-performing company with a strong brand name.