You are here
Formula and Regulatory Specialist - Food/Pharmaceutical
- Work for a new sophisticated plant
- Learning and development programs
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Beverages manufacturer, a household name and ranked the world's top ten employers by Forbes.
Known to provide excellent learning and development to employees throughout their span with the organization, this role will give you an exposure and a working environment that is international and enriching.
The Formula and Regulatory Specialist's responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
The key focus of this role is to review and validate all billing of material setup in situation such as but not limited to new product launches /revised country of sale / reformulations / test packs / amendment to formula / changes to pack configuration/Bill of Material updates / textual changes on labels / discontinuation / supply point shifts / outside supply business and business continuity programs. The Formula Management Specialist will need to setup:
- Apply for Free Sales certificate, Halal Certification & prepare product registration documents eg COA, Product Information etc.
- QA inspection plan for new ingredients, packages and finished products.
- Ensure In-process inspection for intermediates and finished products in SAP is correctly setup by other teams.
- Provide formulation information to Operations to create recipe and Standard Mixing Instruction.
- Ensure accuracy of manufacturing sequence in the Human Machine Interface program which control the batching of products.
Validate that the recipe and the necessary team will meet the design and capability of the equipment setup for manufacturing.
- Obtain information from Regulatory Affairs to generate the product label and is the final approver for the accuracy of the product label to customers.
- Generate documents to meet custom requirements for shipment of products to 16 countries and setup Dangerous Goods Master in SAP.
The Formula Management Specialist is responsible to ensure labels and documents are correct when updated by Commercialisation or setup by the data management team. The person is the Quality Management (QM) Power User for SAP system which includes raising Master Data Management (MDM) request pertaining to QA issue to Group and Global MDM team for change. The person is also the key contact point with global QM SAP Master Data team.
This position will work very closely with the Commercialisation Team to ensure SAP data accuracy to meet customer timeline.
The Successful Applicant
The Formula and Regulatory Specialist is required to have:
- 3-4 years experience within the manufacturing industries, QA or Operations role.
- Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Food Science or equivalent.
- Strong SAP experience is required.
- Quality systems ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 experience would be considered an advantage.
- Food/ beverage processing or pharmaceutical manufacturing experience is an advantage.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) knowledge.
What's on Offer
This job provides you with the opportunity to learn from the most experienced Quality Assurance and Regulatory experts within a dynamic team dedicated to providing superior solutions to customers. With excellent career progression and a learning exposure that is unparalleled, this job will provide you with an exciting and challenging next step in your career. An attractive remuneration package alongside a chance to grow with one of the world's largest beverage manufacturers is in store for those who decide to take up this interesting challenge.