You are here
Forensic Audit - Senior Manager / Associate Director
- Global conglomerate with presence in diverse sectors
- Newly created role as part of expansion to new markets
About Our Client
Our client is a global conglomerate with presence in diverse sectors and is aggressively expanding in the region. Due to an upswing in investment activities, there is now a need for a Senior Manager / Associate Director to join their internal audit team to lead the forensic audit activities.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, you will be involved in developing the forensic audit function in the new markets and implementing the audit plan across the ground of companies. You will review and audit the fraud risk management to assess and provide recommendations to current processes and systems. You will lead the planning and implementation of forensic initiatives and review work of investigation teams in whistle blowing investigations. As part of the role, you are required to retain proper investigative documentation, and review the adequacy of tools, methodologies and processes relating to fraud detection. Additionally, you will provide training and coaching to internal audit team to uplift overall investigative and forensic skills.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Degree qualified with 10-15 years of hands on forensic audit experience
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credentials preferred
- Candidates with data analytics experience and knowledge of forensic technology will be highly desired
- Possess excellent written and oral communications skills, including the ability to present forensic findings in an objective and unbiased manner
- Possess strong leadership skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding and well-balanced career in a fast-growing and dynamic organisation. Excellent salary package that commensurate with experience.