You are here
- Management, Flavours, Commerciality
- BSc Degree, 10 years experience
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally recognised FMCG flavour provider with offices throughout South East Asia. With a central hub in Singapore they have been growing the business successfully for a number of years and with this hire will hope to keep that trajectory moving upwards consistently.
The Flavour Modulator will be in the in-house expert for the region, expected to understand any and all limitations put on the business from interior and exterior factors. They will support and lead new innovation and assess the suitability for the wider market, providing qualitative and quantitative feedback to the R&D team and the global leadership team. All this will be accomplished whilst maintaining strong interdepartmental bonds and keeping the knowledge in-house by updating the central data repository with any changes.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for strategy execution as passed down from the leadership team. Commercial outputs is the primary goal and this must always be kept at the front of mind. This will need careful management of not only current, but also upcoming project needs. Lastly, the expectation to keep themselves and all staff under them up to date on the tools, processes and information coming out of their team is paramount. Workshops and training sessions will need to be organised to keep staff and senior management appraised.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates for the Flavour Modulator role should have:-
- Degree qualification in Food Science, Chemistry or any other relevant discipline
- Creative capability in modulation
- Understands the regulatory complexities around modulating
- Be a strong leader
- Excellent communication skills
- High level CRM skills
- 10 years industry experience in a commercial or customer facing technical role
- 5 years proven track record in leadership and management of multicultural and multidisciplinary teams
- Regional exposure and sound understanding of local taste preferences
What's on Offer
Attractive package - Basic plus Bonus - for the right candidate