You are here
Financial Services Consultant
Global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
Organic career growth
About Our Client
PageGroup is made up of three market leading global recruitment brands; Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel. Each brand operates separately to secure top candidates at different levels - executive talent, qualified professionals and clerical or part-qualified staff. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivaled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal wellbeing is vital to the growth of our global team.
Based in Singapore, we proudly work to match the brightest professionals with some of the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders, as well as some of the most highly respected companies in Singapore. Our commitment to career development has made us one of a handful of companies where all of our directors and above in Asia have been promoted from within.
Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business. You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery. Additionally, you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for colleagues with..
- MBA/Bachelor's degree from a reputed college with 2-5 years of experience
- Experience in financial services roles is a must
- Furthermore you should be highly ambitious, passionate, entrepreneurial, energetic, team oriented and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Strong career progression opportunities
- World class training and development
- A competitive base salary with the opportunity for excellent bonuses
- Global career opportunities
- A dynamic and competitive work environment
- Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders
- Recognition as an industry expert
- The opportunity to develop and lead a business unit as you grow you career
Some successful stories within our business:
Diana Low: https://goo.gl/EeGB76
Anurag Garg: https://goo.gl/T6wc7a
Kirsty Luce: https://goo.gl/KZzoNq
For more information please visit our career site: http://careers.page.com/sg-en#Home