You are here
Financial Crime & Investigation, Assistant Manager
- Market Conduct Compliance
- Financial Crime & Investigations
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Insurance Group and this role sits within the Financial Advisory arm of the group. The role reports to Head of Compliance of the team.
- Responsible to ensure that the firm is in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Review of compliance framework, processes, and internal controls on an ongoing basis.
- Raise awareness amongst management, staff and distributors to ensure continued competence of the compliance framework.
- Responsible in the reporting of anti-money laundering & compliance reports, possible fraud and illegal activities in Singapore Office.
- Ensure risks are appropriately mitigated, effective controls implemented and enforced.
- Conduct investigations in relation to market conduct issues.
- Quality and efficiency of suspicious transactions and clients' identification and screening.
- Adhere to the Compliance work plan to ensure compliance to regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Possess the relevant accreditations (i.e. CMFAS Modules 5, 9, 9A and HI)
- 3+ years' experience in Compliance focusing on Financial Crime, Investigations or Market Conduct, within Life Insurance or a Financial Advisory firm
- Proficient in regulations: Insurance Act, MAS, FAA, SFA
- Good negotiation and inter-personal skills
What's on Offer
On offer is a great opportunity to join a Compliance team within a growing business in Asia. The firm offers very competitive remuneration and benefits.