You are here
Fixed and Variable bonus schemes
About Our Client
Our client is an international MNC engaged in commodity trading and owns assets across the globe.
- Analysis of variance, P&L, balance sheet and budget
- Interface with shipping department and origin teams to resolve sales/purchases related queries, coordinating booking month-end shipments from origins.
- Interface with Treasury department for information on bank transactions and with origins on monthly accounts.
- Interface with the team in Chennai, India on an ongoing daily basis including debtors, Creditors and advances.
- Handling full set of accounts including preparing MIS reports.
- Streamlining system and procedures and interfacing with IT
The Successful Applicant
- About 5 to 8 years work experience
- Area of experience : Accounting, FP&A
- Industry: Commodity, Consumer goods, - NOT service industry
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Exposure to an ERP environment - like SAP or Oracle - will be an added advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Has Team spirit and able to work independently.
- Possess strong initiative, good interpersonal & communication skills with different levels of people.
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration package that includes fixed and variable bonuses, comprehensive benefits and perks in a centrally located office.