You are here
Financial Analyst - US MNC
- Internal Job Rotation Opportunities
- Newly Created Role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest luxury retail company that was established in the early 1970s. They are a multinational company with a global footprint over 50 countries and are a market leader within that space. They are expanding rapidly and partnering with us, they are looking for a highly motivated Financial Analyst to support their regional team in Singapore!
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be proactively supporting all aspects of FP&A process for the Asia Marketing, Retail Operations, Visual Merchandising and Marketing Expenses. You will also manage the long range plan and annual operating plan processes. You will oversee the ROI analysis and help in the prioritisation of spending.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant, should have:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance or a relevant discipline from a reputable educational institution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to explain analysis in a systematic manner
- At least two years of experience in financial analysis
- Ability to work independently and build strong partnership
- SAP and Hyperion planning is an added advantage
- Ready to embark on a challenging and exciting career!
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment, and be a part of this global multi-national company. Successful candidate will get substantial regional exposure and potential opportunity of internal job rotation and look forward to an exciting and promising career ahead!