You are here
Financial Analyst - High job rotation
- Mobility opportunities to all areas of finance & accounting
- Regional exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a Tech MNC that has been growing their business aggressively over the past few years. They have been known to be one of the most watched companies from a growth perspective and are looking to potentially head into an IPO in the next few years. For their ambitious business, they are now looking for junior finance professionals to join them within their Financial Analyst team.
You will be part of a high-performing finance team, through which you will be rotating across the various finance functions of the business. You will have experience with financial analysis, management reporting as well as operational accounting during the many rotations. As Singapore is their headquarter, you will get a regional exposure and opportunity to work with the various business leaders in different countries.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you should possess:
- Degree in Accountancy from a top-tier educational institution
- 1-3 years of experience in finance and/or accounting with ideally an MNC, external audit experience is advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with experience in Pivot Table and VLook Up
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
What's on Offer
This is one of a kind chance to work with a growing firm that has outstanding opportunities for junior finance professionals to take on leadership roles in the future. The exposure gained in the company will ensure you success in your finance career.