You are here
- Exposure to investment related accounting
- High Visibility role
About Our Client
Our client invests in infrastructure networks and has assets that span across various regional locations and count major MNCs as their key clients.
- Preparing financial and management accounts for internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing statutory accounts for audit and tax purposes in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Responsibility for efficient transaction processing, analysis and monitoring of financial statement movements (including cash flow forecasts and budgeting)
- Monitoring and ensuring that strong financial controls are implemented, including management of internal and spending controls to achieve earnings targets
- Assist with the production and analysis of budgets and cash flows
- Coordinate, analyse and manage the quarterly valuation process
- Assist in providing any financial information and analysis requested by the business
- Ad hoc project work and support to the MD as required
- Other tasks that can be reasonably expected of someone in Finance Manager role
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate should come with between 5-10 years of experience in audit and commercial firms, be hands on and also partake in investment related accounting as well as business partnering with senior management. He/she should have good qualifications from top schools and shown stability in career.
What's on Offer
Good remuneration package in a fast paced and dynamic environment with exposure to investment and M&A.