You are here
Exposure to investment related accounting
High Visibility role
About Our Client
Our client invests in infrastructure networks and has assets that span across various regional locations and count major MNCs as their key clients.
- Preparing financial and management accounts for internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing statutory accounts for audit and tax purposes in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Responsibility for efficient transaction processing, analysis and monitoring of financial statement movements (including cash flow forecasts and budgeting)
- Monitoring and ensuring that strong financial controls are implemented, including management of internal and spending controls to achieve earnings targets
- Assist with the production and analysis of budgets and cash flows
- Coordinate, analyse and manage the quarterly valuation process
- Assist in providing any financial information and analysis requested by the business
- Ad hoc project work and support to the MD as required
- Other tasks that can be reasonably expected of someone in Finance Manager role
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate should come with between 5-10 years of experience in audit and commercial firms, be hands on and also partake in investment related accounting as well as business partnering with senior management. He/she should have good qualifications from top schools and shown stability in career.
What's on Offer
Good remuneration package in a fast paced and dynamic environment with exposure to investment and M&A.