You are here
- Asset Management
- Good remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a real estate investment management firm that brings together many years of investment and asset management experience into an outfit that specializes in the real estate sector.
- Perform accurate and timely monthly and quarterly closing procedures for trusts under management.
- Perform quarterly consolidation, analysis and preparation of reporting package to investors.
- Prepare and coordinate additional reporting requirements from investors.
- Responsible for review of underlying financial statement information including acquisition, disposition, debt and ongoing operational activity for oversea subsidiaries.
- Ensure quality, accuracy and relevance of all financial and non-financial real estate operating information in fund reporting package.
- Treasury and cash management
- Involve in budgeting and forecasting activities
- Responsible for trust, audits, tax, GST and statutory requirements.
- Assist in financing for new projects
- Provide guidance and supervision to subordinate.
- Additional responsibilities / ad-hoc project as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
- A good Degree in Accountancy or professional qualifications
- Minimum 8-10 years' relevant experience
- Has strong understanding and experience with group consolidations and accounting for Long Term Investments.
- Good understanding of international GAAP (IFRS) rules a must and real estate experience would be a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel & Power Point with ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex financial information in an easy to understand manner
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, take on responsibility and work well under deadlines
- Proactive, organized and independent problem solver.
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
- High level of integrity and being resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethics, dedicated team player that is flexible and adaptable to change.
What's on Offer
Good remuneration package with dynamic team culture and conducive environment.