You are here
- Good remuneration package
- Stable and solid organization
About Our Client
The client is a well established PE fund with investments across various industries and asset classes and has grown in AUM size through the years.
The duties of Finance Manager / Assistant Manager shall include (but is not limited to) the following. The Company may change the duties from time to time.
- Responsible for the proper set up of new fund and underlying fund managers ("UFMs") in eFront.
- Responsible for the validation of data input by EIC Team, pertaining to underlying portfolio companies ("UPCs") and UFMs, based on their submission, quarterly reports, capital statements etc., for performance & analytics purposes.
- Responsible for following up with UFMs on any queries regarding UPCs.
- Responsible for the resolution of any classification and reporting issues with Investment Team in relation to UPCs and UFMs.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of data uploaded to eFront and report generated by eFront.
- Provide support to generate numbers from eFront for adhoc reports for annual meetings, field trips, LP update and fund raising.
- Provide support in fund administration e.g. tax and structural issues relating to investment vehicles, reviewing quarterly fund financial statements, audited financial statements, partner's capital statements, capital call/distribution notices, investments valuation, fund banking operation.
- Provide support to the preparation or coordination of responses to LP requests.
- Monitor cash flow and prepare cash flow projection for cash flow planning purposes.
- Coordinate with external auditors and tax agent with regards to funds audit and tax matters.
- Provide support to CFO and FC on financial management matters
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate should ideally come from a PE environment with experience in performance & analytics as well as fund administration exposure.
What's on Offer
Good remuneration package in a conducive and stable environment with collaborative team culture and dynamics.