You are here
- Finance Manager
- Commodities Trading House
About Our Client
The client are a multinational commodities trading house specialising in products such as sugar, grains, coco; timber, nuts, dairy and timber.
Their Asia Head quarters are based in Singapore and they have been established in Singapore over 20 years.
Key Performance Matrices include:
- Financial reporting - Timely MIS and Financial as per group reporting deadlines with the help of shared services function
- Driving Business performance through business analysis and business review with the different legal entities.
- Controller-ship role by monitoring the business financials and driving improvement
- Actively participate in the preparation of the annual budgets, comparison of actual performance against the budget, identifying and analysing variance devise and monitor the implementation of necessary actions.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accountancy with 7-10 Years of Experience. ACCA or CPA qualified may also apply.
- Having worked in a large multinational organisation or an organisation of repute in the finance function, in a Matrix Structure with global operations.
- Key Strengths ~ Financial Concepts and Analysis, Interacting with Business Managers and work on Business Partnering, Team Player and ability to Manage Different Stakeholders, Value or commercial Bent of mind or aptitude. Having worked In a sap Environment would be a good advantage and with a control focus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive benefits
- Centrally located offices
- Supportive team environment
- Career progression opportunities for those wishing to further their career