You are here
This position is now filled
- Immediate Start - Finance Manager
- Support the implementation of a new ERP Project
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading brands in Property Development in Singapore. They have won many awards and are successfully established in the region. Partnering with us, they are currently looking to bring new versatility in the organisation.
This position has become available due a new project which will go live in January. The role reports to the VP of Finance and will also oversee a new ERP Implementation. The key requirements of the role include:
- Acting as Finance Manager for the Group
- Performing month end closing, reporting and analysis
- Overseeing a new ERP system implementation
- Facilitating UAT testing and other project process
- Taking lead in new SOP (Standard Operating Process) setup
- Involving in management reporting and monthly & yearly end closings
- Managing various stakeholders with strong influence
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you should possess:
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Banking or equivalent certificates such as ACCA/CFA.
- Strong experience/knowledge in system implementation, project management or data migration.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in Finance & Accounting
- Familiarity with SAP, Oracle or other financial systems.
- Strategic and analytic thinking with good business acumen.
- Strong influencing capability to manage different stakeholders with maturity.
- Great communication skills and ability to coordinate well with team members.
- Driven with a positive working attitude.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest brands in Private Property industry with the potential to be considered for a permanent role based on business requirements.