You are here
- Finance Manager
- Corporate & Private Bank
About Our Client
Our Client are a banking institution covering Corporate, Private and Retail services in Singapore. They have been established in Asia for many years and are currently going through a growth period.
The role will be looking after but will not be limited to the following duties:
- Ensure the completion and submission of financial information and reports to Management, Local Regulatory MAS, Head Office and Reserve Bank of India (audits requirements) are carried out on a timely and accurate manner.
- Annual preparation and finalisation of Branch accounts as per SFRS for submission to MAS and other regulatory bodies.
- Compliance of various regulatory limits of MAS
- Liaise with external and internal auditors on matters relating to Branch accounting, audit, SOX and Risk Management Control
- Liaise with Head Office and other internal department to provide monthly/quarterly reporting to HO and provide ad-hoc financial data/information
- Ensure routine Branch/ retail branch accounting is in conformity with requirements and guidelines of the local regulatory authorities.
- Review of office accounts (receivables/ payables) reconciliations for on daily/ monthly basis - monitored closely by RBI and HO.
- To assist in the implementation system applications (e.g. SAPs) and perform UAT for the automation of Finance reports
- Assist in the interpretation/implementation/automation of new MAS Notices.
- Timely processing of vendors/staff payments
- To undertake projects and assignments from time to time as directed by the supervisor/ manager e.g. preparing annual budgets
The Successful Applicant
- Good working knowledge of Singapore general accepted accounting practices, GAAP, Banking product accounting and MAS Notices, rules and regulations
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel (creating macros etc), MS Access & MS power-point
- Experience and knowledge of Singapore Taxation Rules and regulations including GST
- Experience in system conversion and have participated in User Application Testing, UATs and raising Business Requirement Specifications (BRS) for automation.
- Past experience in using SAP (GL, fixed assets and payables ) would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary Range
- Variable bonus
- 20 annual leave