You are here
- Job is based in Egypt
- 10 years management experience in finance
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading international industrial and services Group.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Finance and to the local CEO, you will have responsibility for the following:
- Ensure prompt and correct accounting, finalization of the accounts and audit without any adverse remarks,
- Capex - evaluate the proposals, budget, analysis and control. Critical role in timely implementation of new projects,
- Liaise with banks and lending institutions. Arrange long term funds and working capital as required,
- Train and Develop the subordinates and ensure their safety and work life balance,
- Prepare Opex and Capex budgets on time in coordination with all other departments,
- Bring out timely, accurate and effective financial reports showing profitability, variance etc. and the reports to the Regional Office and Head Office,
- Manage funds of the company and ensure smooth flow of funds and cash,
- Analyze viability of business plans and arrange fund for its implementation,
- Ensure adequate internal control in all matters and processes of the company,
- Monitor Debtors, cash flows and inventory and take remedial action where required,
- Involve in the process of wage fixation and implement increment structure.
The Successful Applicant
- You hold a University degree in finance/ accounting, CPA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years progressive management experience in finance, accounting department(s) of large corporation(s) and preferably in transport / logistic/ shipping industry.
- About 5 years' experience as head of finance of a large business house.
- Strong command of English.
What's on Offer
Full expatriate package.
Your application will be sent to “Cédric Brault”
Reference (letters and numbers) : QCBR 625092