You are here
- Business Partnering with regional heads
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is an international insurance company with regional presence and counts international clients as part of their multi billion dollar business.
- Responsible for establishing, reviewing and updating of accounting policies and procedures, in line with changes in business requirements and relevant financial reporting standards;
- Responsible for managing monthly, quarterly and annual financial closing, regional reporting and group reporting requirements;
- Preparation and submission of statutory reports in a timely and accurate manner;
- Monitor all accounts receivable and account payable transactions to optimize cash flow management;
- Liaison with external and internal auditors for compliance of accounting process and corporate tax matters;
- Actively reviewing and recommending measures for continuous improvement in internal controls and business processes, in support of corporate objectives;
- Supervise and develop staff, plan work flow to ensure all deadlines are met;
- Ensure that management is informed of any issues on a timely basis;
- Actively participate in special projects.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor's degree in Accountancy or equivalent;
- Professional certification (CPA, CAN, CIA, CISA etc);
- Good knowledge of GAAP, SAP and good understanding of financial systems;
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in accounting, finance and business support, in managerial capacity managing a team of people;
- Excellent written and communication skills in English;
- Ability to contribute to a team, make firm decisions and express well considered opinions;
- Meticulous, independent and able to work under pressure;
- Able to operate to a large degree of flexibility and an ability to think out of the box;
- Ability to successfully work in and adapt to a variety of cultures in a fast moving internal / external environment whilst learning on the job.
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package with excellent opportunity to business partner with senior management of regional offices and high visibility for career progression. Good corporate culture with conducive working environment.