You are here
Finance Director role with a large multinational services firm
- Exciting Finance Director role based in India
- Opportunity to steer the growth of a large MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European services based organizations that has over a hundred years of history in providing quality services to clients in more than 100 countries across the world. Listed on one of the most well known stock indices of the world, our client also has a strong history of success in India with a business of more than 2000 crores.
Heading towards its next phase of growth, our client is looking for a finance director for its South Asia business to spearhead the finance team, both operationally and strategically. The role involves:-
- Lead a team of more than 100 members as a part of the finance function of the organization in South Asia. This will involve overseeing the entire accounting function for the firm in India, ensuring statutory compliance, taxation matters and the audit function as well
- Partnering with the MD and the regional finance director of the organization to identify and evaluate opportunities for top line / bottom line growth
- Improve the efficiency of internal controls and processes and also implement new ones to facilitate the growth of the business
The Successful Applicant
A Chartered Accountant with between 10-15 years of experience, you are a fast tracker with a proven track record of successfully leading the finance function of a leading multinational organization. You have excellent communication skills and personality with an ability to ideate and operate with both national and international stakeholders. With a background of being able to spearhead the growth of an organization, quantifiable in terms of both top line and bottom line, you are a young leader with high levels of motivation and desire. Returning India citizens shall be preferred.
What's on Offer
Reported time and again as one of the top organizations to work for in India, our client, is looking to create a succession plan for the regional role with possibilities of international relocation. An exciting opportunity to grow along with the growth story of a multinational in India, it is an ideal opportunity for young CFOs / Finance Directors and returning India citizens.