You are here
Finance Director - M&A & Commerical Finance
- Finance Director - M&A & Commerical Finance
- Real Estate - Green Belt development
About Our Client
Our Client are a Real Estate M&A Advisory, head quartered in China and established int he market for more than 15 years have expanded their operations to Singapore where they will be focusing on the development of Greenbelt sites across Asia Pac.
The role will be responsible for deal sourcing and execution from a financial/accounting perspective real estate M&A deals for Pan Asia and some other Middle Eastern countries depending on the opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Background in real estate, industrial parks, or investment banking is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Mandarin Chinese will be a plus but not required.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and technical abilities
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills essential
- Ability to work on own initiative, without supervision and demonstrate versatility and flexibility
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage in a multi-culture business environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Variable bonus
- Better than market benefits
- Accelerated career progression given the growth of the business in Singapore and wider Asia.