You are here
Field Application Engineer (Metrology)
Newly created position
Fast career growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leaders in the packaging semiconductor industry with well known brand name. The holding is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, employs over 6.000 professionals across 6 countries, they are now looking for a Field Application Engineer (Metrology) to join their team.
- Provide application support on company's inspection/Metrology tools to IC Package assembly.
- Evaluates, analyzes, diagnoses and troubleshoots technical equipment problems via telephone. or at customer site. Ensures equipment enhances customer production. Repairs and updates equipment at customer facility.
- Liaise with the Sales and Product teams on product presentation and demonstration.
- Responsible for project execution, recipe optimization, training and improvement programs with customer to effectively demonstrate the capability of state-of-the-art inspection technology.
- Prepares field service reports on customer support activity and provides documentation to other supporting functions supporting functions on re-occurring problems.
- Assists other field and application/service engineers as appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Chemical/Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineering with interest/experience in the Semiconductor industry.
- Able to work independently and proactively.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and reasoning skills
What's on Offer
- Newly created position
- Fast career growth
- Great Place to Work