You are here
Family Associate 3 - 5 years pqe
- Singapore Based Only
- Excellent Career progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest global law firms in Singapore. The firm provides full service legal advice in Singapore, including expertise in litigation and arbitration, tax and wealth planning matters.
You will advise on all areas of family law, with a particular focus on adoption, guardianship matters and matrimonial disputes. Much of the work will involve the negotiation and settlement of complex financial cases, often with an international perspective and further complicated by tax or trust issues. Another area of special interest will be the resolution of disputes over children, including issues of custody, access, and the problems that may arise when one parent wishes to move to live abroad with the children.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have experience with
- Attending court in Family dispute matters (Singapore).
- Dealing with contentious and non-contentious family matters for a variety of clients.
- Working on issues including divorce, complex financial disputes, pre-nuptial agreements, cohabitation and disputes concerning children.
- Participating in client meetings and interface with clients regarding family law.
- Experience practising in Asia will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
In this role you will be working alongside leading family and divorce lawyers not only in Singapore but also from London and other APAC offices, offering a truly international family law service to clients with interests in Europe and Asia.