You are here
Facility Management Director for Government Projects
Key leadership position in the business
Excellent career developing program
About Our Client
Our client is a leading professional service multinational with well known brand name. They are consistently ranked as the 'best company to work for' by leading industry players and have a strong reputation for organic growth and market expansion. Southeast Asia is their high growth region and they are looking to expand their market share even further. As a result, there is now a need for a high calibre individual to join its regional office in Singapore as an Facility Management Director For Government Projects.
- Lead a team of maintenance staff to provide efficient and effective Facility Management services, building-related equipment maintenance and M&E services for various Government Projects
- Supervise the management of the budget and cyclical maintenance of building fabric & M&E Assets/Equipment at the clients' premises.
- Drive the business development to increase business top-lines and bottom-lines of the business unit
- Build and maintain good relationship with clients and key stakeholders
- Provide strong leadership and develop the competency and capabilities of your team
- Manage operational processes to ensure effectively reporting to both clients and senior management
The Successful Applicant
- Possesses Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Building/ Facilities Management or equivalent
- Possesses minimum 8-10 years of experience in managing a multi-disciplinary team in the managing and maintenance of commercial buildings, institution buildings and government buildings
- Experience in managing Government Facility Management portfolio
- Possesses the relevant network within the industry will be advantageous
- Possesses strong leadership and client management skills
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity to join a famous consulting company specializing in real estate that's involved in a broad range of markets and secures the must win projects . An exceptional role for a highly experimented candidate with a strategic and proactive approach.