You are here
Facility / Account Manager
Have a high inpust in business direction
Multi-cultural work environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading professional service multinational with well known brand name. They are consistently ranked as the 'best company to work for' by leading industry players and have a strong reputation for organic growth and market expansion. Southeast Asia is their high growth region and they are looking to expand their market share even further. As a result, there is now a need for a high calibre individual to join its regional office in Singapore as a Facility/Account Manager.
- Develop and implement innovative programs, processes and produces procedures that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity by working closely with the Facility Management Lead and the client.
- Support the Area Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client project
- Develop monthly/quarterly variance reporting on all operating budgets for each property on a timely basis
- Assist with the development and implement the annual management plan for the buildings within the area
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management with management/technical emphasis.
- Minimum of 8 years industry experience required either in the corporate environment, third party service provider or as a consultant
- Good interpersonal skills to build strong relationship
- Possess good initiative and is resourceful
What's on Offer
Fantastic opportunity to be part of the most impactful projects in Singapore. Our client is able to offer rewarding and diverse career opportunities to ambitious and mobile professionals.