You are here
Facilities Management Procurement Manager
- Facilities Management Procurement Manager with a Financial Services giant
- Exciting job scope and challenges
About Our Client
Our Client is a European Financial Services MNC that has a large global network and presence in all key markets. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance regionally and internationally and as part of this commitment, they are looking for an experienced Facilities Management Procurement Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), the majority of your responsibilities will involve managing the full spectrum of procurement (indirect) and outsourcing activities. This role is both operational and strategic.
Your responsibilities include:
- Procurement & Outsourcing of indirect categories - Corporate Real Estate, Facility Maintenance, Office relocation, Mailroom, Professional Services, etc.
- Develop and implement Outsourcing strategies and policies that are in alignment with Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Review Outsourcing guidelines to ensure compliance with MAS regulations
- Analysis of Outsourcing and Vendor Management framework to identify gaps to improve bottom-line productivity
- Negotiate and tender contracts with Suppliers and Vendors.
- Review and evaluate suppliers & vendors to ensure satisfactory performance is achieved
- Process improvement
- Networking and building relationships with key clients and suppliers.
- Stakeholder management
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Purchasing or Supply Chain and have at least 6 years related working experience in Outsourcing & Vendor Management (indirect categories) in a Financial Services industry. You must be familiar with Corporate Governance & Compliance in alignment with MAS regulations. It is essential that you possess excellent communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders. You must be able to work independently under pressure and cope with tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a renowned MNC that recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. As such, you will have a strong sense of belonging and pride in your workplace.