You are here
Facilities Engineer in US Medical Devices MNC
- A great Facilities Engineer position with great exposure
- Play an instrumental role in leading the maintenance team
About Our Client
My client is a US based Global leader in Medical Devices. This MNC has a fantastic reputation for quality products, innovation and working environment.
- Ensure that the facility department is highly customer focused, is continuously improving the operational environment & maintaining high quality standard on deliverables.
- Supervise outsourced plant maintenance contractors and ensure that deliverables are met on time and provided with agreed quality and service standards.
- Establish and maintain strong facility engineering support, not limited to maintenance, modifications, design, renovation & facility improvements, to the operations to effectively support Value stream goals and needs.
- Ensure all facility related work complies with safety, environmental & regulatory requirements.
- Ensure open and complete communication with internal customers.
- Participate in meetings as required to understand operational requirements, concerns and issues and works with the team or department to effectively resolve them.
- Initiate facility related programs or plans to improve on the operational environment so that potential problems could be avoided and business continuity assured.
- Develop and build the team within facility in order to ensure consistently high performance.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives/activities.
- Safety & ISO 14001 Environmental accountability: Ensure a safe, healthy and environmentally-friendly workplace by observing Company's rules and procedures. Active involvement in prevention, elimination of potential safety hazards and participation in activities which promotes recycling, replacement and reduction of resource materials.
- Provides leadership and supervision on security, facility engineering & maintenance to assure that all customer requirements for a safe and quality work place, service response & operational continuity are met. Ensures that all associates adhere to security requirements & work in a safe manner.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Mechanical Engineering or Facility related qualifications
- Minimum 5 years experience in Facility Maintenance within a Medical Devices/Pharma manufacturing facility
- Experience in managing non-exempt staff
- Strong leadership, results orientated, project management skills with the ability to interact well with internal customers & external suppliers
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to learn quickly and adjust personally and to manage change within assigned team to respond to changes in customer requirements
What's on Offer
If you are interested and meet the criteria above then I would be grateful if you could email me the following:
- Your up-to-date resume
- Singapore work permit status (eg. SPass, EP, PR, Citizen, Singaporean)
- Current salary
- Salary expectations
- Notice period
- Motivation for leaving your current company
- Why you feel you are the best candidate for this opportunity (qualify your answer with examples)