You are here
Executive - New Business
- Diverse work environment
- Our Client seeks to be a leading insurance company
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leading life insurance company and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading international insurance company for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
- Screening of HNW applications and report updates into various systems
- Ensure application forms and other related documents are submitted in accordance to the organization's requirements
- Conduct AML screenings on the application form and ensure proper documentation in accordance to Compliance's requirements
- Provides quality service to customer or business partner on new submissions or pending cases.
- Preparation of First Day Cash Value Letter and other correspondences
- Perform internal AML checks in meeting compliance's requirements
- Work closely with the different departments to support the effective processing of the new business submission
- Prepares and coordinates the dispatch of policy document
- Prepares of closing letter for cases that are decline and non-taken
- Handles medical reimbursement and requisition of medical report upon request
- Scanning, filing and in charge of off site storage
- Handle special projects and other related assignments as delegated
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or Degree holder
- 2-3 years solid insurance processing experience preferably in the High Net Worth Insurance Sector
- Familiar with insurance policies, term and Universal life in particular
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Words, PowerPoint
- Good analytic and problem solving skills
- Have good organization skills and attention to details.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skill
- Good interpersonal skill and be a team player
- Able to work independently in a dynamic environment and work under pressure
What's on Offer
- sAttractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment.