You are here
Executive Director, FCC Governance and Monitoring
About Our Client
Global Bank wholesale bank with significant operations in Singapore.
The role focuses around the below four key areas:
People and Talent
- Provide leadership, with the FCC function
- Mentor and develop juniors on the team
- Provide education to different business lines on compliance issues
- Interact with senior stakeholders
- Understand technical aspects of the risk and compliance framework
- Evaluate processes and flow of information within the compliance monitoring channels
- Apply group FCC policies
- Ensure best practices and controls for the FCC framework from AML and CDD perspective
- Be part of leadership meetings at group level
- Liaise with auditors and investigations teams to bring about improvement and systemic changes
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
The Successful Applicant
Experienced FCC specialist and leadership:
- Graduate / basic qualifications in banking/ finance/ audit/ systems
- ACAMS or equivalent
- Familiarity with off balance sheet products like trade finance and FM
- Very good understanding of wires and payment
- Background of AML
- Familiarity with FCC monitoring systems like Mantas, Detica etc
What's on Offer
The bank offers the opportunity to bring about organisational change and compliance improvement and transparency through the FCC leadership function. Improving the banks only information flows and risk framework deficiencies. The job offers the incumbent to contribute in a meaningful way and the highest level of the compliance structure as well as providing insight and enhancing the bank's compliance reputation.