You are here
Senior Excel developer
Renewable contract role
About Our Client
The client is a leading global provider of energy, petrochemicals, metals and agriculture information, and a premier source of benchmark price assessments for commodity markets. They are building out an analytics group for our Oil products vertical and seeking a seasoned Senior Excel Developer to join the team. This is a new role created to support our growth and plans for further expansion
To be a great fit for the position your experience includes several years of designing and developing excel templates. You have outstanding knowledge of Excel functions and is able to create excellent excel templates without the use of Excel VBA. This is a renewable contract role with a great opportunity to convert to a permanent headcount.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience or certification
● Experience working with or as a part of offshore and virtual teams in a global delivery model
● Thorough knowledge of and extensive hands-on experience with building complex excel templates without the use of Excel VBA.
● Knowledge of using DAX studio.
● Strong planning and organizational skills (must be able to work on multiple deliverables/projects at once and keep to deadlines)
● Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to influence and motivate others
What's on Offer
The role will offer you a chance to work with an exciting and dynamics team to develop and implement exciting project plans. Our client will offer the right candidate attractive remuneration and performance bonus. Attractive fringe benefits including full medical coverage and reimbursement of travel will be provided.