You are here
This position is now filled
Environment,Health and Safety Manager - Food and Beverage
- Cross-functional regional role
- Management position with excellent induction
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest Food Services company, known for its delivery of high quality, nutritious meals for top MNCs.
Clients of this organization inslude iconic Technology businesses, International schools, Oil&Gas and Pharma giants as well as Luxury hotel and casino chains.
At the top of the company's values is Safety, and therefore my client is looking for a meticulous and passionate HSE specialist who will drive initiatives from the front.
The HSE Manager's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To take charge and manage all Heath and Safety aspects that concern the business Advise Management on all matters pertaining to safety and health including compliance with Singapore Legislation's on safety and health
- To perform Health & Safety Audits on all Units in line with Group HSE policies on a regular basis.
- Handle all assessment reports, action plan, reports and implementation with the agreed timelines
- Develop a proper Medical Check Up Plan for all food handlers which include the tests required on a regular basis to identify common illness
- Plan and implement Food Management, Workplace health & safety programmes and promotional activities (e.g. inspections, campaigns and competitions) that will improve safety and health awareness
- Establish and maintain a system incident reporting, investigation and analysis.
- Conduct HSE Review at least once every quarter to review the achievements of the Safety and Health Objectives and improvements to the HSE system
- Investigate and report all incidents: internally to relevant persons, and externally to the relevant authorities or clients.
- Maintain relevant HSE records and certificates under statutory requirements.
- Brief, instruct and ensure the sub-contractors comply with the safety and health procedures and instructions.
- To undertake risk assessments and provide Crisis Management or Safety plan.
- Work closely with the Client to ensure better understanding and cooperation
The Successful Applicant
The HSE Manager is required to have:
- Must have Registered Safety Officer certification with MOM and possess good knowledge in WSH Act and OSHA regulations
- Minimum 5 to 8 years relevant experience in HSE managerial roles, preferably in Food Catering Industry.
- Must be independent, resourceful, and good team player
- Good initiative, interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
This job provides you with the opportunity to learn from the most experienced HSE experts within a dynamic team dedicated to providing superior solutions to customers. With excellent career progression and a learning exposure that is unparalleled, this job will provide you with an exciting and challenging next step in your career. An attractive remuneration package alongside a chance to grow with one of the world's largest food service organisations is in store for those who decide to take up this interesting challenge.