You are here
Environmental & Sustainability Manager
- Global Biotechnology MNC
- New Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a world-renowned healthcare leader that is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs.
- Support Corporate EHSS standards and programs to ensure site is in compliance with both local regulatory guidelines and Corporate EHSS management system
- Well versed with the operations of environmental control equipment in a manufacturing plant (effluent treatment plant, emission stack, scrubbers, cooling towers, etc.)
- Experience in environmental management programs (wastes/water/energy reduction, etc.)
- Experience in ISO 14001 (environmental management system)
- Sustainability initiatives (Corporate social responsibilities, environmental awareness campaign, etc.)
- Support to develop competency in several key programs of EHSS and provide excellent technical and administrative support to ensure compliance with local regulations and corporate standards.
- Provides EHSS inputs to change management requests and perform impact assessment to identify the additional control measures for EHSS protection purpose.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing facility preferably in the pharmaceutical or chemical sectors
- Possess experience in ISO 14001 and demonstrated initiative in delivering key programs
What's on Offer
You will be part of a growing biopharmaceutical MNC in Singapore that provides an excellent platform for career growth as well as invaluable exposure in the biopharmaceutical sector.