You are here
Enterprise Risk Manager, FinTech Payments Firm
- Fast-growing FinTech Firm
- Regional and Europe Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing, global FinTech firm, providing financial institutions and international merchants in Asia Pacific with a wide variety of payments and issuing processing as well as fraud management solutions. Since its incorporation, they have proven to be one of the leading international providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for electronic payment transactions.
- Identification, analysis and assessment as well as ongoing measurement and controlling of enterprise risks (business risks, operational risks, information and IT risks, financial risks, credit risks, legal and regulatory risks and reputational risks).
- Communication and reporting of risks to Management Board, Supervisory Board/ Independent non-executive Directors and the Enterprise Group Risk Committee.
- Monitoring of developments of regulatory requirements regarding Enterprise Risk Management for Banks and Financial Service Providers e.g. Stored Value Facilities.
- Support of the implementation of Enterprise Risk Management processes and procedures.
- Contact person for and communication with Enterprise Group Risk Management
- Contact person for Internal and External Auditors as well as Supervisory Authorities (e.g. MAS and HKMA) and regarding Enterprise Risk Management.
- Creation, updates and improvement of risk management policies.
- Support of enterprise risk related projects and project management.
- Support of the Merchant Risk/Compliance department in financial analysis, controlling of contractual agreements as well as in fraud and compliance monitoring.
The Successful Applicant
Preferred Experience and requirements:
- 5 years and above relevant experience in risk management in a bank or financial service provider, a supervisory authority or a consulting/auditing company (e.g. "Big4")
- Familiar with Payment industry or card acquiring / issuing schemes
- Experience in regulatory requirements (e.g. MAS, HKMA)
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese will be a big plus
- University degree in finance, business
- Able to travel international 10% of the time
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong prioritization and execution skills
- Effective interaction with different departments
- Quality focused with a passion for continuous improvement
- Ability to learn and adapt to new risk management tools
- Self-motivated and a good team player
What's on Offer
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a fast-growing FinTech industry in a role which gives direct exposure to Senior Management.