You are here
Engineering Test Manager
- High-Calibre Individual With Strong Motivation And Adaptability
- Tremendous Opportunity With Extensive Career Prospects
About Our Client
Global Leader in Industrial Automation and Process Manufacturing Solutions
You will be responsible to utilise product domain knowledge and sound engineering practices, to lead a team and carry out test activities for Rockwell automation controller products. In this role, you will still be required to do technical activities in parallel with management activities.
- Leading and managing a group of testers:
- Responsible with people management and people development of the team
- You will lead a group of permanents and contractors tester
- Responsible with the KPI and target deliverable for the group.
- Responsible with the day to day management activities such as budgeting, projects , work load balance, focus and priorities.
- Technical responsibilities:
- Overseeing multiple projects in the term of ensuring that we have the right test coverage, the right set of skills, equipment's and strategy
- Develop test ware, test script and execute tests based together with the team.
- Participate in reviews for feature requirements
- Generate test report / test results
- Debug failures, report and track anomalies
- Perform analysis and improvement on the existing activities
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related fields
- Have minimum 2 - 4 years management or leading experience (with team bigger than 3 peoples) is required
- Ability to work in a team or independent, action-oriented, and possesses strong drive for results
- Have minimum 4 year experience in test or development
- Have a strong knowledge and foundation about testing and software design life cycle whether it is in AGILE or Waterfall environment.
- Knowledge in programming especially scripting languages such as Python is preferred
- Knowledge with industrial automation such as PLC and industrial machine applications especially related to Rockwell product will be advantageous
- Detailed, good analytical and troubleshooting skills are required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required
What's on Offer
Tremendous opportunity to gain professional career advancement on a global platform