You are here
Electronics Workshop Lead (Aerospace)
Manage An Electronics Workshop
Exciting Role In The Aerospace Industry
About Our Client
Our client (over 100 million revenue) has established their MRO in Singapore for a number of years is recruiting for an Electronics Workshop Lead to manage the repair operations and resource management.
- Manage the electronics work shop operations including planning of resources (spares, materials, components), providing technical support and resolve customer complaints, warranty administration and establish the most efficient repair processes
- Strong product support or repair experience in electronics such as sensors, control systems, data management systems, power systems, surveillance systems etc
- Drive continuous improvement programs in the workshop to improve the current processes
- Ensure the repair programs are compliant and adhere to the organization's regulations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- At least 5 - 7 years of workshop or product support experience for electronics products in the aerospace sector
- People management skills are highly desired
What's on Offer
This workshop management role exposes the successful candidate to a high-profile platform that provides tremendous opportunities for career progression.