You are here
Electronics Engineer (RF/Bluetooth/Embedded C, C++)
Gain Professional Experience On A Global Platform
Superb Career Advancement Opportunity
About Our Client
A global leading consumer electronics MNC
- Responsible for design, develop and implementation of new product.
- Planning, leading and conduct feasibility studies, design review, verification of electronics concepts, development and testing of product.
- Communicates and works collaboratively with teams from other disciplines and international development partners throughout the complete product development cycle.
- Analyze product requirement, preparation of technical specifications and realization of product development projects within schedule and time to market.
- Provides technical support to production.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or Master in Electronics and Electrical Engineering with at least 7 years of working experience in product design and development.
- Must have good knowledge of digital RF transmission technologies and hands-on experience in designing and developing Bluetooth product.
- Must have experience and good knowledge of test and certification tools for Bluetooth/BLE, EMC/EMI regulatory and compliance standards.
- Must have experience and good knowledge in micro-controllers, competence in embedded C and C++ is highly preferred.
- Proven track record of hands-on experience in system or hardware design for consumer electronics products.
- Must have good problem solving skills, strong analytical skills and able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Must have prior experience of leading and working with international development partners and suppliers.
- Must be able to handle multiple product development activities simultaneously.
- Must be willing to travel oversea whenever required.
- Creative, self-motivated, determined, resourceful and good team player.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent career advancement opportunities