You are here
Electrical Design Engineer
Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of world's leading Equipment manufacturer in semiconductor space.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Fix interaction issues on an advanced scanning electron microscopy instrument.
- Create specifications using the appropriate modeling.
- Specify manufacturability design requirements to designers.
- Design and implement processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies, and final assemblies.
- Manage suppliers and its processes including specification agreements, cost reduction, ramp readiness, quality, and failure analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's or Bachelor'sDegree in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience in product development
- Analytical, problem-solver, able to process data
- Knowledge on cable assemblies
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the job
What's on Offer
- Enjoy the autonomy to create your role and remit
- Lucrative remuneration package