You are here
Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer - Refinery
- High-Calibre Individual With Strong Motivation And Adaptability
- Tremendous Opportunity With Extensive Career Prospects
About Our Client
Our client is an international brand in the oil refining industry, focusing on production of renewable diesel fuel with minimal environmental impact.
- Ensure all electrical, instrumentation, analysers and automation / control systems are assigned with effective / efficient maintenance programs aligned to criticality with respect to safety, reliability, availability
- Accountable for implement all related maintenance plans / programs to achieve high level of asset integrity & reliability.
- Establish and maintain high quality documented maintenance processes, standard maintenance procedures and work instructions.
- Sustain safe, quality and effective executions of all maintenance activities (planned, unplanned, mandatory / statutory, routine or ad-hoc), ensure compliance to relevant requirements, rules, regulations, specifications, codes and standards.
- Timely reporting and follow-up to all safety, reliability and quality issues. Lead, facilitate or participate in root cause analysis, investigations and improvement discussions.
- Embrace recognized and generally accepted good engineering practices (RAGAGEP) as basis in activities, guided by relevant established codes, standards, published technical reports or recommended practices or similar documents.
- Initiate, recommend and execute modifications or improvements, ensure compliance with management of change process.
- Electrical, instrumentation, analyser and automation / control equipment / systems technical expertise and resource during turnaround preparations, execution and management.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in plant electrical and instrumentation maintenance work in the chemical, petrochemical or related industry
- Certified License Electrical Worker (LEW) will be added advantageous
- Strong technical knowledge in electrical and instrumentation, and preferably with analyzers & control systems.
- Good communication and coordination, working in cross functional, multiple disciplines environment. Ability to prioritize through close coordination and collaborations with HSEQ, Operations, Technical and others
What's on Offer
Excellent career development opportunity with an innovative employer