You are here
Ecommerce Digital Marketing Manager - FMCG - APAC
Drive digital as go-to regional ecommerce lead
Directly reports to Global Ecommerce manager
About Our Client
Our Client, a blue chip leader within the FMCG space, with an outstanding, top-of-line portfolio of products. The objective, to become the undisputed leader in their space within the SEA market, and establish a replicable roadmap to high growth and success across products.
Headquartered in Singapore, overseeing SEA, with this role sitting within the greater marketing team, and direct line report to the Global Ecommerce Manager. The ideal candidate is one skillful in both a single contributor role, and working within a team setting.
The client expects built-in expertise, having proven success in ecommerce, digital marketing, with experience in the fast paced-FMCG industry.
The ideal candidate will drive comprehensive ecommerce digital marketing strategy and campaigns on a regional scale. You are a highly proficient communicator, adept at integrating collaboration and input from the grander marketing team is a must. Being a high-level strategic role, your success will be measured upon product market share growth, campaign conversion rates, and most importantly establishing and growing B2B relationships with retail clients.
In addition to the above, the successful applicant will be up to the challenge of:
- Driving client relationships - You will establish and grow relationships with B2B clients
- Outperforming, outmanoeuvring, outshining - Innovate within a crowded industry, through financial services market and product-line knowledge
- Being an expert internal consultant, translating relevant ecommerce digital campaign metrics & analytics into action points and ahead of the curve trends and insights
- Crafting & controlling the customer journey - Lead the charge across teams to create a consistent online brand message and vision
- Being a leader of ROI - Capability to render ecommerce digital strategy directly into concrete sales leads and growth
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 4 years of digital and ecommerce marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, or a relevant discipline
- Passion and prior experience for owning and driving products-lines
- Proven record of successful regional ecommerce digital marketing campaigns
What's on Offer
Our client is a global leader of industry, looking to truly take the next step in outperforming the competitors in all domains. The successful applicant is experienced, driven, and a true strategist, able to work with internal stakeholders across the marketing team. You will lead and drive the next level of the client's digital ecommerce presence and growth in SEA.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.