You are here
eCommerce Development Manager (APAC)
New position to launch a new Ecommerce business
Exposure to cutting-edge technology
About Our Client
Our client is a European MNC, a leader in the engineering space in the region. As part of the global business strategy, they are launching their online business here in Asia. As a result, they would like to hire an eCommerce Development Manager (APAC) who can be part of the launch project as well as the online operations management.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading the strategic development and growth of the E-Commerce to allow clients to gain access to stock availability, delivery time and order
- Analysing and interpret client's behaviour using Google Analytics and Qlikview
- Managing and evaluate third party vendors for required engagements such as research firms, digital platform providers etc.
- Coordinate requirements with the IT team, website performance monitoring and load testing
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- Proven track record in developing and implementing an eCommerce strategy
- Past experience in driving eCommerce business requirements into Operations and IT platforms/process
- At least 5 years of experience in IBM websphere commerce systems or SAP
- An advanced understanding of Google analytics, SEM, SEO, online merchandising will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
This is a terrific opportunity to head up the eCommerce platform with a forward thinking engineering multi-national corporation who is in the midst of developing their digital capabilities.