You are here
e-Commerce Director (SEA market) - US-Based Apparel
- Well-established E-commerce team
- International and Open working culture
About Our Client
Our client is a world-renowned US-based Fashion Apparel brand who has heavily invested and experienced tremendous success in APAC in the past few years. To cope with their expansion plan, they are now looking for a seasoned e-Commerce professional with solid experience in the Southeast Asia (SEA) market, to join their regional team and further grow their business.
The e-Commerce Director will report directly to top management with responsibilities including:
- Manage the full online sales and operation in the SEA market, including own platforms and other third party e-Commerce sites.
- Establish strategic partnerships with potential partners and other marketing campaigns to drive sales and increase revenue stream.
- Work closely with supply chain and technical support teams to create and deliver excellent service to all customers
- Collaborate with retail sales teams and increase offline and online sales through various O2O and digital campaigns
- Responsible for planning and executing regional digital campaigns
- Work with regional and global teams, manage CRM operation and build customer engagement
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualities:
- Degree in a relevant discipline with at least 8-10 years of experience in e-Commerce
- Experience in managing an e-Commerce business, ideally from the retail industry
- Solid working knowledge of the SEA's e-Commerce & retail markets
- Willing to be hands-on and take ownership of the entire e-commerce business
- Strong commercial sense and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for candidates with solid experience in SEA market who want to join an international brand. The role requires the candidate to station in Hong Kong but no Chinese language skill is needed.