You are here
Director of Sales & Marketing - F&B Retail
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Established US MNC
About Our Client
Headquartered in the US, our Client has a strong brand reputation and is currently one of the market leaders in their industry within the F&B sector. Globally, they are spread across more than 1000 locations (self-owned and franchised) over 20 countries and have more than 10,000 employees working with them. They are in a position that aims to meet a wide range of needs for the people. With increasing demand and new business ventures, they are currently looking for a Sales & Marketing Director to be the Brand Guardian for the group based in Singapore.
Based in SG, the role will report directly to the GM of Singapore and will work closely with the Regional Marketing Director.
Strategic Branding & Positioning
- Support the group in developing, continually defining corporate brand positioning and strategy - in charge of the P&L of the marketing budget.
- Lead in driving relevant brand campaigns and collateralisation to ensure successful roll outs.
- Streamline all advertising, sales promotion display and merchandising efforts at all stores to meet brand standards and uphold customer needs and satisfaction.
- Ensure consistent delivery of brand attributes via all key areas of success for the brand as highlighted in the marketing plan.
- In charge of digital management E-commerce - Strong in the areas of digital management, digital campaign execution and digital analytics and is also in charge of e-commerce channel sales.
Lead the marketing team (team of 5) and roles includes coach & develop competencies among operations team on the importance of brand values to deliver customer satisfaction and enhance the brand at all levels of the organization.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would have:
- At least 10 years strong proven track record in branding/marketing within F&B retail / restaurants experience.
- Driven, highly adaptable and enjoys working in a fast paced organization
What's on Offer
You will be part of a prestigious organisation that are recognized as leaders in their field and committed to corporate social responsibility. The company provides training and development opportunities for their employees to reach their maximum potential.