You are here
Director of Real Estate
An excellent chance to fast track your career
Newly created position (report to the CEO)
About Our Client
Our client delivers a comprehensive range of food services / hospitality services to major companies operating in the various sectors. With over 20 years of history, they continue to grow and expand their presence, and they see great opportunities to further develop their client base in the Asia Pacific region. They are currently looking for a Director of Real Estate to be based physically in their Singapore office.
- Plans and directs all aspects of real estate activities, leasing and site location;
- Responsible for project conceptualization, planning & permitting market & financial analysis, financials, retails easing, interface with design and constructions;
- Develop Tenancy Design Guidelines to align with the mall branding and positioning;
- Trend research on the retail industry across all regions, provide innovative design ideas to value-add tenants' business and achieve competitive edge;
- Develop strategies for the management of the financial impact of real estate to minimization real estate expenses and enhance the optimization of operating expenses vs. square feet of facilities occupied.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Real Estate other related disciplines
- Knowledge of real estate markets and market players in Asia Pacific
- Experience in real estate transactions, leasing operations and understanding of property valuations, and experience with analysis / interpretation
- Strong contract negotiation skills
- Understanding and knowledge of land use requirements and regulations with the ability to influence changes to benefit the company's real estate portfolio.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Able to deal with government and internal organization and create strategic solutions.
- Excellent negotiation skills and experience in setting up complex projects
What's on Offer
- An excellent chance to fast track your career
- Competitive remuneration / salary-package