You are here
Director of Real Estate Development
- Investment Group with ambitious plans
- Challenging position to develop a large real estate project
About Our Client
Our client is a multi investment firm. The Group strategy is to develop the portfolio of real estate assets. Based in Singapore, they are looking for their Director of Development.
As a Director of Real Estate division, you will lead and manage the development of prime commercial real estate projects in Singapore and across APAC (Indonesia, Thailand, China, etc.)
Due to the diversity and size of the projects it is important that you have strong technical expertise in order to manage third-party advisers, architects, consultants, and main contractors in resolving project issues relating to design, planning, and construction.
You will supervise the Group's portfolio of real estate assets : leasing, maintenance, A&A works, etc.
In charge to build your team, you will recruit project developer and manager for the Group.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 20 years of experience in complex construction projects with senior leadership role in real estate development companies
- Strong project management experience on commercial or mixed-use developments in APAC and particular in Singapore
- Familiar with contract procurement modes (eg. Design & Build, Early Contractor Involvement (ECI), etc.)
- Must have a degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or related qualifications
What's on Offer
A highly challenging position to develop a large real estate project.
A unique opportunity to join an Investment Group with aggressive strategy plans in Singapore and the region.