You are here
Director - Product Management (Vendor Management) - New Delhi
- Senior Management role with an Automotive Player
- Liaise extensively with global stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a leading name in the Automotive After Market space, and have been growing at an exponential rate over the last few years. They are widely renowned for their diverse product range which cuts across - Tyres, Brakes, Pistons, Shockers, Cylinders etc. They have established robust systems and processes to support their growth, and are currently looking to recruit a Director - Product Management Group (Vendor Development/Management), based out of their office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for -
- Leading a large cross functional team of Product Heads, Operations Head and Logistics to drive business results for the company.
- Maintaining relationships with key vendors, and working closely with them to scale up product range through appropriate technology and value leadership.
- Expanding the Vendor Base across the region.
- Launching new product lines for the company, thereby driving value and sales numbers.
- Working closely with different international stakeholders, and ensure that the objectives of the Product Management Group are aligned to overall business objectives.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a successful business leader with around 15+ years of experience. Prior experience of working in the Automotive Space (Trading Background) is a must. Further, the incumbent should have the experience of managing vendors in different parts of the world (especially China). The client is looking for someone with excellent communication/interpersonal skills, and the ability to manage a large team and deliver results. You will be required to travel extensively as a part of this job.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work in a global role, and manage a rapidly growing P&L.