You are here
Director PE Fund Financing
- Attractive remuneration package
- Regional scope
About Our Client
Our client is a well established PE Fund invested in the real estate markets. They have regional exposure and count numerous deals and AUM of billions under their belt.
- Represent Finance in strategic discussions related to the funding/financing initiatives.
- Manage PE fund business for company in Singapore real estate markets.
- Establish the process for fund management company, to mitigate the risk for fund management agreements/contracts.
- Optimise PE fund corporate structure, fund raising process, accounting/tax issues, and relevant risk management.
- Manage the full process of fund setup and raising, project negotiation, and post-investment management and exit.
- Lead PE fund team and activities, such as commercial negotiation, structure design, financial analysis, DD, evaluation and yield analysis.
- Manage the performance of PE fund, and handle the reporting, eg. Quarterly and annual report.
- Keep the solid relationship with asset management companies and banks.
- Establish the strategy for future REITs and other opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
-Minimum of 8 years corporate finance or investment banking experience
- Knowledge of treasury, general finance principles, commercial/investment banking industry and funding models of Singapore and US/European banking sectors preferred but not required
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and technical abilities
- Excellent written presentation and verbal communication skills, and Mandarin Chinese will be plus
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills essential
- Ability to work on own initiative, without supervision and demonstrate versatility and flexibility
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package with a robust bonus scheme with exciting opportunities in the region with exposure to REITs.