You are here
This position is now filled
Director National Operations
- Senior leadership position
- Well known multinational
About Our Client
Our FTSE 100 client delivers a comprehensive range of Security services to major companies operating in the various sectors across the globe. With over 100 years of history, they continue to grow and expand their presence, and they see great opportunities to further develop their client base in the Asia Pacific region. They are currently looking for a Director National Operations Asia to be based physically in their Singapore office.
- Deliver and manage the overall operational, administrative, and financial performance of multiple security contracts to the highest standards and to meet customer expectations.
- Manage more the 600 employees (the majority of which will be Security) meeting the expectations of diverse, varied and challenging client base across Singapore.
- Ensure all services are conducted in a timely and professional manner with special attention to quality and accuracy
- Implement and ensure compliance of ISO Quality System for the Company; To establish and review operation policy and procedures according to ISO requirements;
- Maintain client relationships effectively and develop networks which are beneficial to the company
- Lead a significant Operations Management team and Command and Control Room including succession planning
- Develop and implement HSE policy and culture into the business
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience and working knowledge in operations in the Security industry. Management of similar headcount (600) would be advantageous.
- Must possess current working knowledge of ISO systems, implementation and have demonstrated successful change management competency
- Must possess strong understanding of solutions strategy, vision, values
- Accurately assesses people, data and situations and is able to respond accordingly making rational rather than subjective judgments.
- demonstrate a positive, professional and successful managing multi-national, local, Government and IAD clients
- Strong business/financial acumen (budgets, P&L) and excellent knowledge of latest marketing trends.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can expect a highly rewarding career with competitive remuneration and benefits.